• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What NFCS team is having the best draft through round 3?

JawnyBlaze

In my opinion, it's the Saints. Easily. I'd put us at #2, TB at #3 (huge risk on Bowers, but if he stays healthy enough to play at a high level it'll be one of the bigger steals in recent history) and down around the worst in the league is Atlanta. Still a ridiculous trade to make and they went and spent their only other pick so far on a guy to play backup to Curtis Lofton. I guess he might could be Mike Peterson's eventual replacement if he learns that position. But they didn't address what their biggest needs are and that's across the front 4.

Saints by far.

I don't know if we are past TB or not. Our draft has been nice, but I think theirs has been solid as well. I like the Bowers pick where it was made. I think we're probably pretty even though because I really like our DT pickups. If we had our 2nd, I think we'd be ahead of them frankly. But hey, we've got Armanti. Suck it, TB.

depends on the impact that newton has.

won't be able to judge this draft for a few years.

if newton gets anywhere close to his potential, that makes this draft a success and will make it the best draft of the division.

i think the saints did well. falcons got raped and i approve of that.

I went with TB because of the value they are getting Bowers is going to produce atleast 3 years. So where they grabbed him was a great pick.

The concern with Bowers isn't ONLY that he won't have a long and productive year. His knee could start giving him more problems year 1 and he could never produce up to his potential. I do like the pick, I agree with that. It's good value where they got it. I don't like their first pick. I think Clayborn was a bit of a reach at #20 and they could have done better.

I actually liked the bold move up for Jones gotta think they're not to concerned with a first when they are trying to win big now w/ high expectations that pick could be a low first anyway. Defense is still Charmin soft but that offense will be scary if everything pans out for them.

It's all an wait and see thing I'll say this though I've liked at least one or two prospects that each NFCS has made so far.

Archived