• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

John Elway speaks on it

TheRealDeal

I really think Cam could be a stud if he try hard enough to improve himsellf. Remember Cam started out as The Golden Calf of Bristol Backup in Flordia a few years ago. Then Cam transfered to a small time college for a year. Then in his only Season with Arburn. He takes his team to a 14-0 season and won a National Title on top of it. The only questions surrounding him is about his misteaks in college. But that is college. Look at Mark Shanchez. He played a year behind Matt Leinert and then played only 1 year as a USC Starter then came out for the draft. But after 2 years as Jets Starter QB Mark is doing fine. Cam is similar to Mark. John Elway is just mad because he is stuck with The Golden Calf of Bristol that's all. I think Cam will be fine.:lurk5:

I really think Cam could be a stud if he try hard enough to improve himsellf. Remember Cam started out as The Golden Calf of Bristol Backup in Flordia a few years ago. Then Cam transfered to a small time college for a year. Then in his only Season with Arburn. He takes his team to a 14-0 season and won a National Title on top of it. The only questions surrounding him is about his misteaks in college. But that is college. Look at Mark Shanchez. He played a year behind Matt Leinert and then played only 1 year as a USC Starter then came out for the draft. But after 2 years as Jets Starter QB Mark is doing fine. Cam is similar to Mark. John Elway is just mad because he is stuck with The Golden Calf of Bristol that's all. I think Cam will be fine.:lurk5:

If by mistakes, you mean the personality issues, I don't care about those. He will be able to afford to buy a laptop factory pretty soon.

But he does have a lot of questions about his game. I do hope he is as good as some think he will be.

Archived