• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

John Elway speaks on it

TheRealDeal

Somebody posted an article on the subject awhile ago. I dont feel like looking for the thread.. BUT it was about how the concern about Cam coming out of H.S was that he didnt scramble and was only a pocket QB.

I was a little bit of a hater before I read that article a few months ago. That is a great breakdown, a little long, but worth the read.

I'm glad Elway is a source for QB development and having success transitioning from a spread offense.

So, how many people has he mentored to winning a Super Bowl?

Hmm. Seems we have a hater running the Broncos. Poor The Golden Calf of Bristol.

How many superbowl rings? He is a HOF QB right? Yeah how about I take his word over a cam hugger?

As for your questions, he just started so lets see how it works with The Golden Calf of Bristol. And fwiw the man is 100% right the game will never change, you gotta win from the pocket first.

How many superbowl rings? He is a HOF QB right? Yeah how about I take his word over a cam hugger?

As for your questions, he just started so lets see how it works with The Golden Calf of Bristol. And fwiw the man is 100% right the game will never change, you gotta win from the pocket first.

Don't take my word for it bro. Do your homework. There's dozens of analysts saying Newton can translate.

We're 70 minutes from it not mattering one way or another now, so you're kinda late to the game.

Cam wants to throw from the pocket, the knock on him out of high school was that he refused to scramble. There nothing wrong with having a deadly weapon in your back pocket if your about to experience what Jimmy got a taste of last year.

Cam wants to throw... that's fine, But my question is this

All the top QB's can throw the damn rock, andf throw it well.... Read defense, quick decisions, accurate.... What has Cam done to show that he can be an exceptional PASSER in the NFL??? I just have not seen it after looking deeply for it. He seems like an average passer at best to me.

Elway hired Fox so his credibility is in the sh!tter...Cam is one of the best this year and everyone is splitting hairs judging him and his talent, he's good. Luck is still on the pedistal but Ed Reed will change his personality, watch that in a few years.. I wont be pissed if we take him but I doubt we see him the first year if it does happen....

Archived