• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nolan Nawrocki puts Cam Newton No. 1 in his mock draft

Tarheels23

people like tarheels23, blow job monster, and ncmonzta are the reasons I hate Cam newton.

It makes me think that only complete idiots get behind the guy, therefore, I want nothing to do with him or the retards he brings with him.

I dont care who you hate or like. What I got to say isnt going to mean anything because in the end of the day the only opinion counts is Marty hurney and Ron Rivera.

Some people are literally too stupid to argue with.

And you sir are too smart for your own good! You my friend is the guy in "Major League" that kept hating even after they started winning. LOL

people like tarheels23, blow job monster, and ncmonzta are the reasons I hate Cam newton.

It makes me think that only complete idiots get behind the guy, therefore, I want nothing to do with him or the retards he brings with him.

Wow are you that easily influence!

And you sir are too smart for you're own good! You my friend is the guys in "Major League" that kept hating even after they started winning. LOL

Wow are you that easily influence!

Influenced, past tense.

Thank you for proving my point.

I just try and distance myself from stupid people as much as possible. Taking Cam Newton first overall means I have to deal with more stupid people than I normally would.

Influenced, past tense.

Thank you for proving my point.

I just try and distance myself from stupid people as much as possible. Taking Cam Newton first overall means I have to deal with more stupid people than I normally would.

You saw it happen to Atlanta.

The moment Vick was picked, the collective avg IQ of Falcon fans dropped by monumental proportions.

you don't pay a guy #1 overall money to have him sit on the bench.

Me nor you pay him do anything. JR pays him. And if wants to invest in Cam Newton for long term investment bc he thiks it gives the franchise the best chance to be successful, that is the only person who matters. He may not even need to sit for a year. We may have camp next week.

Cam apparently did well with his playbook test, Gruden says he has great retention on plays, so for all we know he could be starter day 1 if he learns quickly.

Me nor you pay him do anything. JR pays him. And if wants to invest in Cam Newton fro long term success, that is the only person who matters. He may not even need to sit for a year. We may have camp next week.

Cam apparently did well with his playbook test, Gruden says he has great retention on plays, so for all we know he could be starter day 1 if he learns quickly.

I hope that he is (if we pick him).

It has just been proven over and over and over that you do not pay a QB 60-70 million to sit on the bench when our other QB's are not All-Pro's.

Cam will not be the pick. Period.

There is no way we pay someone 50+ million guaranteed to ride pine for the next 2 years just to hope he could be an NFL worthy QB. If you took him at 12-15 in the first then the risk/reward is acceptable but not with the #1 overall. This would be the dumbest move in the history of the Panthers franchise.

why do we allow people like this on the board

You saw it happen to Atlanta.

The moment Vick was picked, the collective avg IQ of Falcon fans dropped by monumental proportions.

As Mike Vick took them from one of the worst franchises in all the NFL to a playoff team virtually overnight?

If Cam Newton is as "bad" as Vick in ATL then our future is very bright indeed.

Archived