• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nolan Nawrocki puts Cam Newton No. 1 in his mock draft

Tarheels23

Cam will not be the pick. Period.

There is no way we pay someone 50+ million guaranteed to ride pine for the next 2 years just to hope he could be an NFL worthy QB. If you took him at 12-15 in the first then the risk/reward is acceptable but not with the #1 overall. This would be the dumbest move in the history of the Panthers franchise.

LOL at Charley Casserly's changing his tune too! This is the first time Charley has given Cam a compliment what-so-ever. And I quote "He has all the physical skills to be a pro-bow QB".

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-draft/09000d5d81f887b7/Charley-Casserly-s-mock-draft-1-10

Because most didnt feel or dont think he can be a good QB. But no matter what they say and the reports keep saying Cam is going to be the pick. So what they say dont mean a hill of beans.So I guess they are just going a long with it.

LOL at Charley Casserly's changing his tune too! This is the first time Charley has given Cam a compliment what-so-ever. And I quote "He has all the physical skills to be a pro-bow QB".

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-draft/09000d5d81f887b7/Charley-Casserly-s-mock-draft-1-10

No one is questioning whether Cam has the physical tools. He is big, strong, stong arm, athletic, etc.

The questions around him are with the mental and timing aspects of the game. Can he read defenses....can he learn a complex offensive system....can he make split second decisions.....can he go through 4-5 read progressions in 4-5 seconds and then make the correct decision.

The valid concerns stem primarily from the fact the he has NEVER been asked or has demonstrated the ability to do ANY of the above. I am not saying that he can't (or can for than matter). Just that it scares the hell out of me to use the #1 pick on a guy that you HOPE can learn these critical aspects of playing QB at the NFL level.

when taking a player with the number one overall pick it means that you expect that player to mentally and physically be ready to start from snap one.

Who expects that??? You?? Do we have to draft by your standards of when a guy should play??

people like tarheels23, blow job monster, and ncmonzta are the reasons I hate Cam newton.

It makes me think that only complete idiots get behind the guy, therefore, I want nothing to do with him or the retards he brings with him.

33p36o5.gif I just hate you:lol:

Archived