• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nolan Nawrocki puts Cam Newton No. 1 in his mock draft

Tarheels23

You idiots don't know the difference between a mock draft and a big board?

Sad.

Well I know I know the difference.

The only thing that strikes me is that weeks ago he was getting info that this was all a ruse and we were taking dareus or peterson..it seems he is lacking in his conviction now to mock them to us..

You idiots don't know the difference between a mock draft and a big board?

Sad.

We get that it's his mock draft, and not who he has rated number one, but below is the tune he was singing earlier in the month.

Although Panthers GM Marty Hurney has remained steadfast expressing interest in a quarterback, the way we hear it, the Panthers' decision at the top of the draft will come down to three players — Alabama DT Marcell Dareus, Georgia WR A.J. Green and LSU CB Patrick Peterson.

http://www.profootballweekly.com/2011/04/05/carolina-seeks-second-round-pick

Do you even think before you type? Or are you just posting stream of consciousness?

His mock is what he thinks will happen....not what he thinks should happen.

That is what I just said. It a mock and based on what he think the panthers should do.But If you are going to rip somebody the pieces and then turn around and say he is going to go number one. you arent strong on what you think about the guy or your opinion or what you based you evaluation on. You just ripped him for no reason but then come back and say a team is going to take him number one.

That is what I just said. It a mock and based on what he think the panthers should do.But If you are going to rip somebody the pieces and then turn around and say he is going to go number one. you arent strong on what you think about the guy or your opinion or what you based you evaluation on. You just ripped him for no reason but then come back and say a team is going to take him number one.

NO....it is not based on what he thinks the Panthers SHOULD do. It is based on what he thinks we will do.

Mock = what he thinks will happen

Big Board = what he thinks should happen based on talent and ability

Please try and keep up.

NO....it is not based on what he thinks the Panthers SHOULD do. It is based on what he thinks we will do.

Mock = what he thinks will happen

Big Board = what he thinks should happen based on talent and ability

Please try and keep up.

Hold up im sorry i have to apologize i was typing 2 fast. what I mean is what he think they will do. I have clear understanding on all those other topics. But what he mainly did was defeat the purpose. He took all his opinion or evaluation or what ever you want to kall it and he ripped the guy. What im saying is that he isnt true to his opinion or his evaluation. If he says he see that stuff in the kid then he is saying that he is smarter then the people in the FO because he see stuff they dont see. And by him going back on what he said makes him look like a idiot because he ripped the guy and now he got him number one based off on what he think the panthers will do.If he was true to his opinion I dont think he will think the panthers will select him

Just my view

Actually, Mayock's Big Board has Cam higher than most.

I have seen many that have him with a 2nd round grade.

To answer your earlier question. Was Bradford rated the best player in the draft last year?? No he wasn't. But he was the highest rated quarterback. More years than not the number 1 choice goes to a QB. At that money the only choice to make is QB. And frankly it is a travesty that anyone makes that kind of money when they haven't taken a snap in the NFL.

Archived