• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Interesting tweet by Shefter

teeray

Bump>>If we pick this hype Cam Newton . Yes his 6'-5" 248 lbs his got a strong arm , he can scramble , ahh yes simple minded QB "Set Go" get the ball drop back and fire at whatever he thinks is open! The Raiders in recent years picked a real winner (JaMarcus Russel) 1 ovr all LSU Jr QB Prospect who sucked in every single down he played in the NFL. In fact, glad his not even in the league anymore this is clearly not whats going to happen to Cam Newton , But that's who he reminds me off IMHO.

After this heartfelt and well thought out post I am officially off the Cam Newton Bandwagon. Nothing written by joat, TRD , Highlandfire, or Mr. Scot has come close.

Cam , is out there trying to win big in the bank , But if this 1 pick fails big!! We The Carolina Panthers are going to suffer for a while. I mean why Andrew Luck stayed, It would have being a hole different tune in the pantherwarroom #1 on the board clear cut Uno #12. Cam is a very high risk , I'd rather give Jimmy another shot before even thinking about drafting more QB's at that Cam Newton. What ever happen to FA veteran QB's they have no value.

Cam , is out there trying to win big in the bank , But if this 1 pick fails big!! We The Carolina Panthers are going to suffer for a while. I mean why Andrew Luck stayed, It would have being a hole different tune in the pantherwarroom #1 on the board clear cut Uno #12. Cam is a very high risk , I'd rather give Jimmy another shot before even thinking about drafting more QB's at that Cam Newton. What ever happen to FA veteran QB's they have no value.

Lol. I just neg repped this shet out of you:party:

pretty funny when certain people say schefter doesn't know anything, but when some random cbs rapid report comes out saying he isn't sold..that's truf!

also that old report was weeks ago before his private interview with richardson..

When you get this close to the draft, about the only thing you can say with any credibility is "Adam Schefter says this" or "Mike Florio says that" or "Mike Mayock says the other", and then have your grain of salt handy.

True or not true? Derned if I know :sosp:

You can choose to believe or not believe depending on how credible the information sounds to you or how reliable you find the person saying it to be. But about the only thing you can really state that's guaranteed accurate is that they said it.

Bump>>If we pick this hype Cam Newton . Yes his 6'-5" 248 lbs his got a strong arm , he can scramble , ahh yes simple minded QB "Set Go" get the ball drop back and fire at whatever he thinks is open! The Raiders in recent years picked a real winner (JaMarcus Russel) 1 ovr all LSU Jr QB Prospect who sucked in every single down he played in the NFL. In fact, glad his not even in the league anymore this is clearly not whats going to happen to Cam Newton , But that's who he reminds me off IMHO.

The problem with this idea is NOBODY ON THIS OFFENCE HAS CONFIDENCE IN JIMMY!!!! They are not defending him!!! Jake was better defended after he imploded.

:hand:Joat is going to get you

Thanks to you and your lame ass mod defender, name calling is no longer against the rules, apparently neither is racism since someone posted a KKK thing imitating me.

Joat actually tried to enforce the rules and make this place better. Panthro went all bitch mode and decided that he wanted to be as unprofessional as possible and overstep his boundaries in a public way.

Thanks to you and your lame ass mod defender, name calling is no longer against the rules, apparently neither is racism since someone posted a KKK thing imitating me.

Joat actually tried to enforce the rules and make this place better. Panthro went all bitch mode and decided that he wanted to be as unprofessional as possible and overstep his boundaries in a public way.

dawson-crying.jpg

Archived