• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Interesting tweet by Shefter

teeray

Only for a couple seasons tops. We start him this year he fails almost immediately but fans will scream and yell through year 3 when they wake up an realize the kid screwed us out of millions, wasted 3 seasons of our lives and we still don't have a QB.

didn't know you could see the future.

pretty funny when certain people say schefter doesn't know anything, but when some random cbs rapid report comes out saying he isn't sold..that's truf!

also that old report was weeks ago before his private interview with richardson..

Schefter is full of poo.. I have read no where that Richardson 'loves' Cam or even likes Cam for that matter.

Wyche said Monday or Tuesday that Cam created a real positive vibe from his team interview. The CBS report was the day of the interview and no one knew if his source was talking about before or after that interview.

And now Schefter tweets this.

Means we are drafting Dareus :p

HECK YEAH!

I wasn't initially on the Cam Newton bandwagon, but after reading a lot and watching a lot, I feel more and more excited about this. If we draft him, I think Hurney and Richardson have made an investment in our future, and I feel very strongly that they will get a HUGE return on that investment.

We FINALLY could have a marquee player than ESPN will slobber all over. I THOUGHT we had that with Jimmy, but after he was drafted we didn't hear his name one time until he started his first game.

Archived