• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What would it take for you...

TheRealDeal

to NOT be a fan of this team anymore?

Are you simply a fan because they are in NC and so are you?

Do you like what they represent? Do you like a certain core of players?

Do you think you are the truest of fans out there and will always be a Panther fan no matter what?

Does the team have to do anything to earn your fandom?

1. Not applicable. Born and raised in Cali and was stationed at Bragg but that was before they had a team.

2A. Yes, I like football

2B. Yes, i tend to lke the defense but some of the offensive players are so badass, it's hard to say I am just for the O or the D.

3. I am a loyal fan. I won't try to compare myself to other fans and just be a Panther fan. I had no real favorite team before 1995 and I said (in 1995) that I will support them for 10 years no matter what and I will redecide after that time. The SB gave them another 10 years of loyalty but when I think about it, I don't know how to be a fan of any other team, nor do I want to.

4. Nope, I choose to be a fan and as such, I have to accept decisions made by the FO and the coaching staff.

I will stay a Panthers fan for as long as they stay committed to trying their best to win. They are always going to have up and down years, but I have never questioned their commitment to winning.

This was something I expected to see a lot more but didn't. I want to know my team wants to win year in and year out. I can deal with losing if I know we are trying to win.

I've been a Dodgers fan since I was born and had to question my fanhood a lot recently. Were they making the moves to try and build a winner? Are they making an effort to keep their core? Are they letting players walk for no compensation?

Do they deserve to have me go to games and support them if they don't at least try and put a decent product on display?

to NOT be a fan of this team anymore?

Are you simply a fan because they are in NC and so are you?

Do you like what they represent? Do you like a certain core of players?

Do you think you are the truest of fans out there and will always be a Panther fan no matter what?

Does the team have to do anything to earn your fandom?

I became a fan for two reasons.

1. It allowed me to be a fan of a team from its 'birth'.

2. As a Bills fan this was Buffalo South right off the bat. Polian building the thing, Reich as the first starter, Metz at TE, Beebe at WR etc.

What would it take for me to stop being a fan? Drafting newton would be a start. That shows me Hurney has no clue which I feel he doesn't anyway. If the players get their way, I may stop watching pro ball all together. HS and College are always going to be the same and mostly pure in nature.

If they were to move the team I would no longer be a fan. Just like the hornets. I am now a bobcats fan and have been since they entered the NBA. I guess I would have to wait until the Carolinas got another football team. I would root for the Jets since I was born in New York and have only lived in NY, NC, and SC in my life.

I have to ask you all, what makes you a fan of a team when you have no affiliation with the area? I have never understood that. I can understand liking a certain player on a team but not rooting for the team as a whole.

This was something I expected to see a lot more but didn't. I want to know my team wants to win year in and year out. I can deal with losing if I know we are trying to win.

I've been a Dodgers fan since I was born and had to question my fanhood a lot recently. Were they making the moves to try and build a winner? Are they making an effort to keep their core? Are they letting players walk for no compensation?

Do they deserve to have me go to games and support them if they don't at least try and put a decent product on display?

Ugh. Try being a padres fan. It's the hardest fandom in pro sports. Every time a player starts to show any potential, we trade them for minor league prospects. Wash rinse repeat. Good thing the only thing I like about the padres now is taking the coaster to the stadium and waking up from my blackout in the 7th inning, identify who we're losing to, and getting more booze for the coaster ride home.

I have been a life long Panther fan and the only thing

they could do that would really tick me off would be

to draft Newton #1. I think we have a proud tradition here

and to have a guy who steals,lies and cheats as the

"Face of our Franchise" would be an insult to we loyal fans.

Get Dareus or AJ or PP but not Newton.

I have been a life long Panther fan and the only thing

they could do that would really tick me off woulod be

to draft Newton #1 I think we have a proud tradition here

and to have a guy who steals,lies and cheats as the

"Face of our Franchise" would be an insult to we loyal fans.

Get Dareus or AJ or PP but not Newton.

So you are 16? :D

Archived