• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What would it take for you...

TheRealDeal

to NOT be a fan of this team anymore?

Are you simply a fan because they are in NC and so are you?

Do you like what they represent? Do you like a certain core of players?

Do you think you are the truest of fans out there and will always be a Panther fan no matter what?

Does the team have to do anything to earn your fandom?

I was young when the Panthers were founded, went to all of their home games for the first 8 seasons and never had a team to root for prior to their inception. Its pretty much in my blood to root for this team regardless of how bad we look at times. It's the only team in the NFL I want to root for.

thats how they first became my fav team.

In all honesty if they moved to LA and we never got a team in carolina then I would still be a panthers fan.

Once a new team comes to the carolinas I dunno what I would do. The reason I became a panthers fan first was because they were the carolina panthers.

:party:

Seems like a lot of people so far are just fans because they are local.

They don't have to do anything else but be in your city to earn your fandom and your dollar?

Thats not true, I live in carolina now but I am originally from Dallas and am still a cowboys fan as my number 2 team. But living in the place with your team helps create an "us against the world" mentality. I can become a fan of another team that doesnt reside in Carolina, but if my team left, then the insult would be too much to handle.

Archived