• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watching the game on my DVR now.

Kurb

WTF were the Ref's thinking with that Chris Harris strip middle of the second.

Next play was a blown coverage.

True story. I was unhappy at that call but was so :mad5: after the next play (more because it should had never happened in the first place), I tried punching the piece of wall that sticks out between the doorway and the closet, missed slightly left and scraped up the side of my arm pretty bad.

At that point, it was personal! I spilt some blood for this game but it was worth it. :biggrin:

How many times did Godfrey totally look lost in coverage?

There was a pass in the flat to a TE and Lucas did a quick look behind him.

I really think Lucas just doesn't trust Godfrey right now.

Tim Lewis needs to get all of them back on track and fast.:bigear:

Don't forget about that PI call on Barber. Totally didn't happen. So they made up for it.

Actually the refs made up that call by calling the same penalty on Ken Lucus, watching the replay it was obviously bogus a make up call.

True story. I was unhappy at that call but was so :mad5: after the next play (more because it should had never happened in the first place), I tried punching the piece of wall that sticks out between the doorway and the closet, missed slightly left and scraped up the side of my arm pretty bad.

At that point, it was personal! I spilt some blood for this game but it was worth it. :biggrin:

let me get this striaght... you swung at an stationary object and missed... so bad that you injured yourself????

LOL

I wanna party with you!

let me get this striaght... you swung at an stationary object and missed... so bad that you injured yourself????

LOL

I wanna party with you!

I was completely sober too. :nonod:

(I'm not really a heavy drinker because if I'm stupid enough to do stuff like that sober...) :lol:

Archived