• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers FO to hold press conference on Draft live tomorrow at Noon

TruCatzFan

Just pull up the video of last year's. It'll probably say mostly the same stuff.

they didnt have the #1 pick last year... and the 'new' panthers so far this year seem to be more open to the media (though, thats still not saying much)

hoping for something big, expecting nothing

I know Jay Glazer and Lombardi recommended that if they were serious about Newton..they should announce something tuesday..to get the organization and the fans used to the idea..not that this would happen..just saying lol

I know Jay Glazer and Lombardi recommended that if they were serious about Newton..they should announce something tuesday..to get the organization and the fans used to the idea..not that this would happen..just saying lol

the thing is they are still hoping someone calls.

i personally wouldn't mind them announcing it but that's not the Panthers style. Just won't happen.

the thing is they are still hoping someone calls.

i personally wouldn't mind them announcing it but that's not the Panthers style. Just won't happen.

I think they were just thinking paralysis by over analysis..that they might over think this thing if they wait til the last second to make up their mind.

I'm not expecting anything to be announced. I am just wondering if we had a press conference last year the week of the draft and what was said?

well they've talked more then they have in 10 years so they might of but probably didn't matter as much as when they have the first pick..

If they really are running a smokescreen, maybe they see this as the last chance to try to sell other teams on them taking Newton.

Following this line of thought, the reason they have run the Newton smokescreen is because they decided early on that he was the player other teams would be most likely to trade up for.

In any case, it will be a fun week for fans.

Archived