• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

According to Adam Schefter...

TruCatzFan

why in the world would they do that?

1) Never underestimate the ability of people to be quite petty.

2) They may not want to be at the mercy of the players filing lawsuits against them by maintaining the structures that currently exist to "preserve parity" but also basically create a monopoly.

3) I am just a negative nancy and am convinced this is all going to go terribly wrong.

Oh yeah, and I don't believe either side is doing it for the fans or just wants to play or have a fair deal...

NFL Managment Council told teams to let players into their buildings Tuesday, but also recommended keeping weight rooms closed.

Per Schefter

Wowzerz

1) Never underestimate the ability of people to be quite petty.

2) They may not want to be at the mercy of the players filing lawsuits against them by maintaining the structures that currently exist to "preserve parity" but also basically create a monopoly.

3) I am just a negative nancy and am convinced this is all going to go terribly wrong.

Oh yeah, and I don't believe either side is doing it for the fans or just wants to play or have a fair deal...

It's to keep the players from getting their "workout bonuses" You can't get workout bonus if you can't workout because the weight rooms are locked!

This is just got unfuggingbelievable!! <--- Yeah that's one word! Let the games begin!

Archived