• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I hate...

TheRealDeal

I hate when there is a long line for the right hand turn lane and some asshole thinks it's cool to cruise along in the lane next to it and try to cut me off at the last minute.

I love giving that person the finger and watching them have to swerve back the other way when the realize I'm willing to get in a car accident to NOT let them over.

I hate when there is a long line for the right hand turn lane and some asshole thinks it's cool to cruise along in the lane next to it and try to cut me off at the last minute.

I love giving that person the finger and watching them have to swerve back the other way when the realize I'm willing to get in a car accident to NOT let them over.

yeah, I don't understand why people let them in. When it happens to me I just stare at them and smile. A line is a line, get in the back asshole, you ain't special.

Ah, playing the "A-hole of the Road" game.

I love it.

Before I finished the restoration on my 1955 Chevy 3/4 ton, I would play that game. I had a ton of steel and a Service bed surrounded by industrial bumpers. Plus I still had exterior body work to do so another dent wasn't a big deal to me.

I wasn't skeered.

I kinda thought of myself as the anti-a-hole crusader keeping folks in check on the roads. :D

yeah, I don't understand why people let them in. When it happens to me I just stare at them and smile. A line is a line, get in the back asshole, you ain't special.

hate this poo. i make every effort possible to make sure that jackass doesn't get let in. sometimes I even drift into the merge lane so they can't get by me and cut everyone else off thats waiting. Yes I'm an asshole and don't mind completely getting in your way so you can't get in front of EVERYONE else who felt it necessary to wait their turn.

Everyone on here who has ridden in my car can attest that I make every effort possible to not let those assholes in or ride their ass if they do decide to cut me off.

jackasses.

hate this poo. i make every effort possible to make sure that jackass doesn't get let in. sometimes I even drift into the merge lane so they can't get by me and cut everyone else off thats waiting. Yes I'm an asshole and don't mind completely getting in your way so you can't get in front of EVERYONE else who felt it necessary to wait their turn.

Everyone on here who has ridden in my car can attest that I make every effort possible to not let those assholes in or ride their ass if they do decide to cut me off.

jackasses.

Wimmen Drivers.......................................no survivors :D

Wimmen Drivers.......................................no survivors :D

oh hell yeah you are riding with me next time you're here buddy. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Also, that reminds me of this:

How much signal I need to cut across 8 rane? None? I turn now!!! Good ruck everybody erse!

Archived