• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

can Cam Succeed!?

TruCatzFan

My gut tells me that he's gonna be GREAT! I hope it's right but only if we draft him. If somebody else drafts him I hope he busts bigtime. I know thats a shyitty thing to say, but imagine we pass on him and he ends up being phenomenal? That would suck balls!

he has worked hard at every single level, so i dont think thats the question. I think the question will be how he handles the fame. We know he can handle the media scrutiny just fine. They hated on him and were hating on him HEAVILY when he cam back against Alabama!

I said it to begin with, i will maintain that i think we have to take this guy. I have also maintained that if we go to the defensive side of the ball i can see that too. My choice is Cam Newton

There's no doubt that he will succeed... The question remains to what degree will he succeed? I for one am hoping that he can achieve things that none of US even think is possible!

Meanwhile, I'll kick my feet up and wait for "The Decision"!

Marty Hurney and Co version.

I just think with guys around him like Smith, Williams, Stewart, Shockey, etc..the confidence Cam has along with these other guys give the Panthers no other choice but to get better and better and eventually become a very dangerous offense.

Jimmy didnt have any confidence and I think the guys see it. Cam will excite this offense and this fan base and heck, if Jake can become a pro bowler, so can Cam.

It will be a gradual process where we will have to keep it simple and gradually make things more complex as you go..but I believe in Newton's copyrighted swag so I think he will be a force once he understands defenses.

I just think with guys around him like Smith, Williams, Stewart, Shockey, etc..the confidence Cam has along with these other guys give the Panthers no other choice but to get better and better and eventually become a very dangerous offense.

Jimmy didnt have any confidence and I think the guys see it. Cam will excite this offense and this fan base and heck, if Jake can become a pro bowler, so can Cam.

I think everyone believes Cam has mad skills, but in a shortened preparation year at the one skill position that requires ton of work. In a season where the Panthers are viewed as having the toughest schedule as any team in the NFL.

I just don't have the level of expectation I used to have preseason...Jake Delhomme (post-Arizona year) killed any chance of me ever getting too up for a season.

You can't be an icon or an entertainer without being on top. If he wants Lebron and Brady cash he will have to work to be the best. How many endorsement deals does Clausen or Derek Anderson have?

This loser got himself an endorsment right away.....

eas_brady_wallpaper.JPG

Archived