• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bill Parcells' Draft Confidential on ESPN

TruCatzFan

Excellent program!!! Best ever! Made me feel like a GM and any inside info I can get about the NFL is a plus! If you missed it, that's too bad. TruCatzFan tried to give you a heads up yesterday. Even recommended setting your dvr ahead of time.

Again awesome program!

Excellent program!!! Best ever! Made me feel like a GM and any inside info I can get about the NFL is a plus! If you missed it, that's too bad. TruCatzFan tried to give you a heads up yesterday. Even recommended setting your dvr ahead of time.

Again awesome program!

Giving yourself props on a message board is lame.....

Again awesome program!

and let me guess... You aren't TruCatzFan, right? :P

He said the 40, 3 cone drill, and vertical jump is all well and good, but it's all about what a player does in pads on game day.

I would agree, but I would caution one to look past the differences in the offensive system they played in at college. Can Cam learn the offense, yes....will he, I hope so because I'm becoming more and more convinced he's the pick if we can't trade out.....

He's much easier to listen to then a guy like Charlie Casserly who spews hate out of his mouth every chance he can get lol

Agree. I can't stand Casserly. How that guy ever got a GM job is beyond me.

And a bit off topic, we should all acknowledge how professionally Hurney has conducted himself since the draft process started. No matter who we take, he has been first rate with the media and accessible to the fans, and I tip my hat to him.

Archived