• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bill Parcells' Draft Confidential on ESPN

TruCatzFan

This is my first thread gents! Finally hit that 100 post count. For those of you who dont know make sure you catch it at 9:30 pm est on Tuesday night. I already have my DVR set to record it. As a HUGE fan of the game I'm loving how more and more of the NFL is becoming more transparent! I.E. Hard Knocks, the 30 for 30 pieces, and now this (not referring to the lockout) I'm really looking forward to this 90 min special in which he breaks down what it's like to be in a NFL Draft war room!

FYI...

ESPN played a snippet as a teaser last night and he only had 2 QB's targeted in the first round. Both Newton and Gabbert respectively. I personally found that a little interesting, especially since most of the talking heads seem to think that up to 5 could be taken in the first.

I'll be interested in hearing his take on of the the prospects being that he's been a very successful coach in the NFL for some time now, and basically respected throughout the league.

I am really excited about this segment and hope that you guys can catch it. It's the first of it's kind and like i said he's been a coach and a GM so he knows what the fug he's talkin about!

Use this thread to post any and everything about the Confidential...

too bad it's not the 28th yet! I know we're ALL dieing in suspense!

Archived