• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Moore to the Dolphins?

TheRealDeal

I think the free agency period will be as crazy as the undrafted free agent period following most drafts. Who knows where they will land. I imagine Moore's first choice is to stay here because I think we put a tender on him (if applicable) and we have the best chance to play (since we are not drafting a QB).

I heard this somewhere recently and wondered if you guys think it's a possibility?

I think that if I was Moore's agent, and I thought the Panthers were seriously going to take a QB, then I would be starting rumors about Moore going to every team in the league that needs a QB and isn't going to be in position to take a good one in the draft.

So yeah, it's possible. More possible than Williams to the Dolphins, IMHO.

I know you're joking, but I gotta say I really don't get the appeal of playing "boy who cried wolf".

See that a lot on here, and it just comes off as kinda stupid to me.

"Woohoo, I got a website to pick up on a fake story!" Yeah...and? :rolleyes:

What I admit really amuses me is when someone crows about success posting something fake, then gets upset when they post something else they say is real and nobody takes it seriously :lol:

(did nobody read that story as a kid?)

nah, making fun of the fact that rotoworld takes anything, re-dresses it and presents it as news. they take a single twitter line and make it into 2 paragraphs of garbage.

That's PFT too. In fairness to Rotoworld though, they are a fantasy football website.

Twitter's a double edged sword. There's more info now than ever and it's easier to get to than any time past. Unfortunately, anybody can say anything without much consequence and you have to be careful about knowing who to listen to.

I'll give credit to Florio on one front. He does have some filters now. They used to print pretty much anything, but nowadays they're better. The association with NBC may have helped a bit.

Even so, when I see an item of interest on there, I still generally prefer to link to the direct source rather than PFT (unless Florio or one of the other guys has an interesting comment worth reading).

I also recommend KFFL and CBS "Rapid Reports" for updates.

Nope pretty sure it was #1.

They want Matt Moore.

I'm guessing DWill likes Moore and it will entice him to follow instead of stay in Carolina with the Jimmy and maybe even Smitty will follow to play alongside Marshall so he can be that #2 receiver he always wanted to be.

Nope pretty sure it was #1.

They want Matt Moore.

I'm guessing DWill likes Moore and it will entice him to follow instead of stay in Carolina with the Jimmy and maybe even Smitty will follow to play alongside Marshall so he can be that #2 receiver he always wanted to be.

hahaha fug the Dolphins if that happens...

Archived