• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Some of you want Moore & Newton

TheRealDeal

Yeah baby, bow out gracefully. You don't want any of this. Run your mouth but when you get called out you are afraid, just like Diaz.

You say he has only one option and no one else will take him. I think he'll have no problem being on an NFL roster next year.

If he is, you allow the mods to perma ban you. If he isn't, I get perma banned.

Simple. Since Moore is so terrible, you should have no trouble winning. Don't be scared homie.

Yeah baby, bow out gracefully. You don't want any of this. Run your mouth but when you get called out you are afraid, just like Diaz.

You say he has only one option and no one else will take him. I think he'll have no problem being on an NFL roster next year.

If he is, you allow the mods to perma ban you. If he isn't, I get perma banned.

Simple. Since Moore is so terrible, you should have no trouble winning. Don't be scared homie.

What are you talking about FOOL? I already said Moore will be on the Panthers.

Matt Moore will be a Panther, no one else will take a second glance but the Panthers.

Quit being so ignorant RUSTY TURD

Know-your-role-and-SHUT-YOUR-MOUTH.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Know-your-role

What are you talking about FOOL? I already said Moore will be on the Panthers.

Matt Moore will be a Panther, no one else will take a second glance but the Panthers.

Quit being so ignorant RUSTY TURD

If he's not on the Panthers and if he's on another NFL roster, you lose.

If he's not on the Panthers and he's out of the league, you win.

Simple, take the bet sugar

I would say if we pick Cam Moore is likely gone. There are said to be like what 8-9 teams that need a QB from the draft? Not all of those teams will be able to get one, so Moore could probably go to one of those teams and have a better shot to compete than he would here.

I would say if we pick Cam Moore is likely gone. There are said to be like what 8-9 teams that need a QB from the draft? Not all of those teams will be able to get one, so Moore could probably go to one of those teams and have a better shot to compete than he would here.

Shh I'm trying to get rid of the trash around here

Also, if TRD loses he will never die. He shall live on through me.

The key to winning bets is to have more information than your opponent. I would never make a bet I was going to lose.

Just like when I offered perma ban bets and sig bets that Moore would start week 6.

You think I was doing that on hope alone? Of course not.

Do you know how to read? YOU, yes YOU are an ignorant piece of crap

Matt Moore is on the Panthers or a FA- I win

Matt Moore is on another team- You win

Take it or leave it.

Nope, if Matt Moore is on the Panthers, bets off.

The bet was to prove he'd have more than one option.

Easy with the name calling, just cuz you mad you don't have to be inconsiderate.

Nope, if Matt Moore is on the Panthers, bets off.

The bet was to prove he'd have more than one option.

Easy with the name calling, just cuz you mad you don't have to be inconsiderate.

Thats what I thought puss puss.

I already told you before this little bet that Moore would be on the roster. The Panthers need a vet and Matt Moore is the surest thing that they can get to a vet at this point.

Talk's Cheap, Try putting on your big boy thong today and take the bet.

Rusty Turd

Archived