• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Some of you want Moore & Newton

TheRealDeal

If I am Matt Moore and the RFAs don't hold up I probably would not resign here if I had a chance to go somewhere else and have a chance to start.

But that is dependent on what kind of demand there is for him.

If there isn't any real interest or opportunity than he might figure his best chance to start next season is still at Carolina and would sign here as an opportunity to showcase his skills for the next team and free agency contract after next season.

If Moore comes back here and is given a chance to start I don't see why he wouldn't honestly..I don't think he will be wanted as a starter just yet in FA..and doesn't seem like the personality to demand to be a starter somewhere anyway..If he signs here and gets the nod and does well..it ups the demand for him in the future.

He had to wait behind Jake and probably would not have played had he not been injured. He then watched on draft day when they drafted his replacement. If they draft Cam at number one he is the guy. I would not blame him for leaving. I hope he stays though because I think he gives us the best chance to win next year and beyond.

I don't think Moore is at the top of anyone's FA list.....

Moore is my number 1 option for a "vet" QB.

You mad JT?

I promise you he has a lot of interest in him around the league. Teams aren't holding it against him that he played during the shitfug that was the 2010 Panthers, or 2010-2011 Panthers if you are KKL

If Moore comes back here and is given a chance to start I don't see why he wouldn't honestly..I don't think he will be wanted as a starter just yet in FA..and doesn't seem like the personality to demand to be a starter somewhere anyway..If he signs here and gets the nod and does well..it ups the demand for him in the future.

True.

I don't think Moore has the resume OR personality to demand to be a starter, but he would like a chance to compete. If you get a shot to compete that's all you can ask for.

He might not feel he'll get that here. He could compete in SF, Minny, Miami, etc

I don't think Moore is at the top of anyone's FA list.....

If we offer Moore $10 an hour to hold a clipboard, he'll do it. No one else is gonna bring him in. Darth Urious and TRD arent NFL gms who can hire him. He does give us a low cost option if no one else wants to come here. Right now that's his best asset. He won't cost much and won't cause a fuss sitting behind Newt.

If we offer Moore $10 an hour to hold a clipboard, he'll do it. No one else is gonna bring him in. Darth Urious and TRD arent NFL gms who can hire him. He does give us a low cost option if no one else wants to come here. Right now that's his best asset. He won't cost much and won't cause a fuss sitting behind Newt.

Sig Bet?

Archived