• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

They have spoken

TheRealDeal

That's a strangely worded question.

I feel like he's just getting all the votes because he, out of all those players, is expected to go #1. If Blaine Gabbert was getting all the hype as the #1 pick for the Panthers, I believe that he would be right up there and they would have the same concerns. But since he isn't expected to go #1 he's not getting a lot of votes.

He's also had about 20 times the media blitz on him from all the over-exposure regarding the false allegations against him in college.

Most people that take those polls are like "Cam Newton... he's that guy who stole a laptop, right?"

That's a strangely worded question.

I feel like he's just getting all the votes because he, out of all those players, is expected to go #1. If Blaine Gabbert was getting all the hype as the #1 pick for the Panthers, I believe that he would be right up there and they would have the same concerns. But since he isn't expected to go #1 he's not getting a lot of votes.

Well Gabbert is second...which makes it seem like alot of people just don't believe either QB is #1 pick material....

I dunno...

He shouldn't. Any other year he's a late 1st - 2nd rounder

Why we should waste the top pick in the draft on the guy baffles me

Yes you are again correct. It baffles most people with any football brains.

There are far far better players available who will help our team more then

Newston. I hope we don't screw up I hope we draft Dareus.

Archived