• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

1st time posting...Carolina's 1st and 3rd Pick

barryjevon

#1 It keeps the spammers from flooding the forum with threads about cheap, high quality jerseys

#2 It keeps the trolls from starting starting threads then leaving.

I was just asking a question and I did not comment on his post or anything else.

My knowledge of football, the Panthers, or the NFL is something like my post count times a googolplex.

To start off I really liked clausen when he was coming out. I figured that he would be a good Quarterback coming from Notre Dame under Charlie weis. He lead them to some good victorys. There was some concerns because people always looked at him as an ass hole.I dont know if he is or not i never met the guy. But I know one thing if i was him right now I would have my ass in a film room studying every little thing I did wrong last year. Because he should know that his job is on the line.

The team wasnt that bad last year a little beat up but not as bad. I really believe he could of did better. Sometimes he look like he gave the other team the ball and he didnt even care and by me been a football player it just only pisses me of more.

Archived