• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Riley: Don't count out Moore

TheRealDeal

I don't know not living in Charlotte but pickings must be pretty slim if that qualifies as shockingly handsome.

Post a pic let's see how good looking you are

So why don't we just sign Tom Brady since he is not a Patriot.

That statement rivals your previous one in logic.

I know you are trying, but stop. As it stands, he's likely to be on the team. If tenders don't hold and they choose not to bring him back, we can have the "he's not on the team" discussion.

They've spoken highly of him lately and he has a tender.

Yeah, keep ignoring common sense...

At that point we were a one man recieving corp and he had a broken arm. So, you claiming Moore not putting up producion in the preseason w/ only rookie WRs means he instantly was a different QB.

Matt Moore pretty much is what he is.....a decent QB with a gunslinger mentality. Overall, that works fairly well in Fox's offense.....but it means you will see some rough quarters/moments. Moore had just as much good mixed in w/ the bad.....he would have elimiated the bad in enough games to hover around .500.

NO....... You keep ignoring common sense.... If we go back thru the history of NFL I can find a few QB with bad weapons who scored a TD in preseason. MM would be the only one who didn't in the HISTORY OF NFL FOOTBALL!!!!

Like I said I live in reality and no one short of Peyton or Brady gets the 2010 panthers too a .500.

he broke his leg in the 2008 preseason, then he missed games in 2010 because of a concussion, and then broke his leg and was put on IR

that's more than two times for a guy that's started 13 regular season games in his career

no of course he's not prone to injury

Holy poo I love it. I Can't believe it. Wait, did you just say that? Naw, you couldn't have.

no, you not knowing what you are talking about is a fact, and I don't hate it

Wait what? Me not knowing what I'm talking about?

I'm going to give you one chance, and one chance only to fix it.

That was too awesome

Holy poo I love it. I Can't believe it. Wait, did you just say that? Naw, you couldn't have.

That was too awesome

I noticed it too.

29aqvki.jpg

:lol: at this dude saying it's acceptable to look at other dudes in that way bruh you exposing yourself...

look at other dudes in what way?

I never once said that I find it acceptable to look at other guys in any sexual way. That must be the assumption you are making.

That being said, is possible to think of another man as not ugly, without it being sexual, and with it being okay.

Thanks for being so retarded that you can't even read the words that I say.

That was too awesome

doesn't matter if i typed it twice accidentally, i fixed it, and you still can't admit you were wrong about him only being hurt twice in his career

for once in your life stop acting like a little man and cop to something you're wrong about

NO....... You keep ignoring common sense.... If we go back thru the history of NFL I can find a few QB with bad weapons who scored a TD in preseason. MM would be the only one who didn't in the HISTORY OF NFL FOOTBALL!!!!

Like I said I live in reality and no one short of Peyton or Brady gets the 2010 panthers too a .500.

and I can find good QBs who didn't throw a TD.

running team, with 1 WR. The 1 WR didn't play. Not hard to figure it out.

LOL....only Peyton or Brady get them to around .500? Only Jimmy Clausen or a David Carr could have gotten them to 2 wins. That team had .500 ish written all over them pending they got average QB play (or even bad - see 2009). Come on, man.....you can't be serious with that kind of spin/garbage. Only Peyton??? LMFAO.

There was a lot of pressure on all of us, but you'd have never guess by looking at Matt," Riley said. "He was just as cool as he could be, and he played well. That's why I think it would be wrong to count him out now."

Quote:

"The trademark of Matt Moore is perseverance," said Oregon State coach Mike Riley, who coached Moore in college.

Riley recalled the start of the 2006 season at Oregon State, when he was under fire and no one knew if Moore could play. But Moore went on to win eight of his last nine starts in college, including a game against Southern California, to propel him into the NFL.

Read more: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/201...#ixzz1JtQiILgk

Riley is one of the best coaches in college football and is one of the most respected in all of football. We should definitely take his opinion on Moore to the bank and not count him out.

lakers.gif

doesn't matter if i typed it twice accidentally, i fixed it, and you still can't admit you were wrong about him only being hurt twice in his career

for once in your life stop acting like a little man and cop to something you're wrong about

seems a bit overboard don't yah think:chillpill:

Archived