• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Riley: Don't count out Moore

TheRealDeal

Yeah because he was stellar in the preseason and if it wasn't for EVERYBODY ELSE he would have gotten us too a 8-8. :mad2::mad2: Really, Really dude sell that poo some where else because what you're smoking is tainted.

Yeah, keep ignoring common sense...

At that point we were a one man recieving corp and he had a broken arm. So, you claiming Moore not putting up producion in the preseason w/ only rookie WRs means he instantly was a different QB.

Matt Moore pretty much is what he is.....a decent QB with a gunslinger mentality. Overall, that works fairly well in Fox's offense.....but it means you will see some rough quarters/moments. Moore had just as much good mixed in w/ the bad.....he would have elimiated the bad in enough games to hover around .500.

29aqvki.jpg

:lol: at this dude saying it's acceptable to look at other dudes in that way bruh you exposing yourself...

You have a problem with recognizing another man's handsomeness? Seems like you are hiding something yourself. You probably just have a little growing up to do.

Matt Moore isn't even a Panther.

What team, there is no team. We don't have a roster

Drew Brees looked good in San Diego, and everyone still knew it was just a matter of time before Rivers took over. When you take a Qb with the top pick, you expect to start him no matter who's under center. At best, Moore would keep the job for a season or two. To count on a long-term starting role would be foolish, no matter how well you think you can play. If he wants that (and what NFL QB doesn't?), then he should go elsewhere to get it.

Assuming we take Newton, of course...

Maybe he thinks Newton will bust after a year and Moore can regain the starting role :D

Seriously tho I could see Moore staying here just because the Panthers probably know more about his injury and rehab so they would likely be more comfortable signing him.

You have a problem with recognizing another man's handsomeness? Seems like you are hiding something yourself. You probably just have a little growing up to do.

I do cause I don't look for looks in other males that's homo to me but y'all do what you feel.

He's been hurt twice in his career.

he broke his leg in the 2008 preseason, concussion in 2010, and then injured his shoulder and was put on IR

that's more than two times for a guy that's started 13 regular season games in his career

no of course he's not prone to injury

Archived