• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Riley: Don't count out Moore

TheRealDeal

He was bad in the preseason also!!! Does that have any meaning??? Try as hard as you can too forget that fact. He was the starting QB. He got the most reps then any other QB at TC and in the 4 preseason games. We were the 1st team too not score a Offensive TD in 4 preaseason games. No matter how you try too block that out your mind it happen. MM was not only judge for his bad play in the 1st game but the 4 preseason games leading up to it.

He had no weapons around him in the preseason......Fox wanted rookie WRs to go up against starters. First time he saw Smitty on a field....Smitty got into the endzone.

On a side note, there have been maybe 4-5 people that understand this thread

Yea here's the point of this thread:

HEY GUYS! Look, Moore's college coach says we shouldn't give up on him to establish himself, even after four years of not emerging as a starter.

The End

I don't know we will getting a vet in FA unless the FO believes they are better than Moore. If you look at the respective records and stats you could make a case that he might be the best free agent available for a reasonable price. Sure McNabb and Palmer are out there but not very likely to come here.

With all that being said though, I would hate to put all my eggs in that basket though. Both he and Clausen are coming off injuries. I wish I knew where Shula thought about all this.

Yeah that makes no sense. Keep reaching though.

I thought you were the defender mod for all posters who get called out or is that only KT?

Yea here's the point of this thread:

HEY GUYS! Look, Moore's college coach says we shouldn't give up on him to establish himself, even after four years of not emerging as a starter.

The End

Yep, you got it! All undrafted players who don't get a chance to compete against the fan favorite, coach's bff, entrenched starter of a team obviously are terrible. Stupid Moore!

People are missing the point on this.

His college coach, someone who is one of the top 5 coaches in college football, thinks we should not count Moore out.

Stop focusing on who posted it and the content of the post.

Maybe the people that Riley is connected to on the current staff will take his words and put a lot of stock in them.

Archived