• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Riley: Don't count out Moore

TheRealDeal

People forget Matty has his egg shaken and stirred week 1 and the running game was a joke so last season was a wash for me. Matt will start again somewhere if not here again

What did that have to do with his bad play in that game and the preseason leading up too that game?

"He was just as cool as he could be, and he played well"

This was a false statement.

how is this a false statement about him on the 2006 Oregon State team? I swear, some of you guys don't even try to understand the context of a comment, you just go mad over it. >.<

I think TRD is proving a point.

No way he is that dumb.

No no, coaches are the best source of 100% accurate information about a player. If Moore's coach says not to count him out, we should clearly take him with the #1.

I get it. What I don't get though, is why doesn't TRD show the same skepticism for the people who post negative comments about Cam Newton, as he does about Cam's coaches and teammates when they say something positive about him. We all know that coaches are going to talk up their players, but that doesn't mean they always lying when they do.

Heck, Riley could ultimately be right about Matt Moore. His career is not over yet.

I get it. What I don't get though, is why doesn't TRD show the same skepticism for the people who post negative comments about Cam Newton, as he does about Cam's coaches and teammates when they say something positive about him. We all know that coaches are going to talk up their players, but that doesn't mean they always lying when they do.

Heck, Riley could ultimately be right about Matt Moore. His career is not over yet.

*waits for TRD's reply*

My understanding is that MM is tendered so that means he's on the team right?

Anyways we need to bring him back he's was the only QB to do anything or show any competence last season. He's got the tools he should get a chance with the new staff just as much as Clausen.

Archived