• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Riley: Don't count out Moore

TheRealDeal

No it was Hurney. I remember because sometime later there was even a quote where someone was like, "Has anyone in the organization called you the franchise quarterback recently?" and he said "no, not since the draft" or something like that.

We can go back and forth on this but 1 thing you said was the pressure was on.

My point is as an athlete if you can't perform with somebody coming after your job then you don't deserve the job.

Perfect analogy (if you're an old Charlotte Hornet Fan) is Muggsy Bogues.

Year after year they brought in PG after PG to take his Job because they felt he was too small and he couldn't hit the outside jumper consistently.Too make a long story (Short) he never lost his job.

Jake was on the team for the 09-10 season. He wasn't on the team for the 10-11 season. WTF are you talking about???

This your post in the same post you have me Quoted twice saying

Quote:

Originally Posted by koolkatluke

Jake wasn't on the team in the 09'-10' season. WTF are you talking about???

How long have you been a fan? You have made alot of false statement in this thread.

Quote:

Jake was here in 2009 and he never played a game in 2010. But the season didn't end till 2010. Only MLB Baseball is played in 1 calender year. Both Pro basketball and Football play their championships and some or most of their playoffs in different years. I know the west coast isn't that far behind.

But this is my fault I told myself once before that I wouldn't let your ? side track me into spending time going back and forth with you. I won't make that mistake again talking too you is like

:beatdeadhorse5:.

This your post in the same post you have me Quoted twice saying

Quote:

Jake wasn't on the team in the 09'-10' season. WTF are you talking about???

How long have you been a fan? You have made alot of false statement in this thread.

Quote:

Jake was here in 2009 and he never played a game in 2010. But the season didn't end till 2010. Only MLB Baseball is played in 1 calender year. Both Pro basketball and Football play their championships and some or most of their playoffs in different years. I know the west coast isn't that far behind.

But this is my fault I told myself once before that I wouldn't let your ? side track me into spending time going back and forth with you. I won't make that mistake again talking too you is like

:beatdeadhorse5:.

Quoted both to show you contradict yourself. Sorry your small mind can't comprehend that.

Funny how you're the only person who thinks tallking to me is like beating a dead horse yet multiple people question your intelligence. But yeah I'm the problem ;)

Quoted both to show you contradict yourself. Sorry your small mind can't comprehend that.

Funny how you're the only person who thinks tallking to me is like beating a dead horse yet multiple people question your intelligence. But yeah I'm the problem ;)

Question what you want dude just go about your BI.

Archived