• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Riley: Don't count out Moore

TheRealDeal

Jake wasn't on the team in the 09'-10' season. WTF are you talking about???

How long have you been a fan? You have made alot of false statement in this thread.

Jake was here in 2009 and he never played a game in 2010. But the season didn't end till 2010. Only MLB Baseball is played in 1 calender year. Both Pro basketball and Football play their championships and some or most of their playoffs in different years. I know the west coast isn't that far behind.

Jake was on the team for the 09-10 season. He wasn't on the team for the 10-11 season. WTF are you talking about???

Jake was on the team for the 09-10 season. He wasn't on the team for the 10-11 season. WTF are you talking about???

Their you go butting in when you don't no confersation.

I already said he was here the 09' - 10'. But he finished the season on IR he never played a down in 2010.

Now me and TRD are talking about the fact that Football season run in 2 different calender years.

My ? to you CheF is I know TRD is you're God and does no wrong in your eyes. Why didn't you say WTF are you talking about too him and pull his post?

When he said and I quote

Since when are football seasons considered stretched across two years? This isn't basketball.

Last season was the 2010 season. Jake was here in 2009. He was not in 2010.

The difference I was pointing out is that football seasons aren't referred to as 09-10 like basketball is.

Go to NFL.com and look up stats for any player and when it asks you for the year, it's either 2009 or 2010, including post season. So even though the games are played in two different calendar years, the seasons are referred to as only one season, the 2009 OR 2010 season, not 09-10.

My point in the other post was his legs were cut out from beneath him the minute Clausen was drafted. People here even commented that he was done in by this.

No matter how well he played, it wasn't his team in the slightest. It was Clausen's team and Moore was just a place holder. At the first sign of trouble, Clausen was put in.

If it was truly Moore's team, he would have been given a chance to battle through it but didn't.

This was not Fox's decision. For all the people that think Fox hated Moore, it wasn't the case. Don't be surprised if Moore ends up in Denver if he isn't here. A little birdie told me that.

Jake wasn't on the team in the 09'-10' season. WTF are you talking about???

How long have you been a fan? You have made alot of false statement in this thread.

Their you go butting in when you don't no confersation.

I already said he was here the 09' - 10'. But he finished the season on IR he never played a down in 2010.

Now me and TRD are talking about the fact that Football season run in 2 different calender years.

My ? to you CheF is I know TRD is you're God and does no wrong in your eyes. Why didn't you say WTF are you talking about too him and pull his post?

When he said and I quote

Since when are football seasons considered stretched across two years? This isn't basketball.

Last season was the 2010 season. Jake was here in 2009. He was not in 2010.

You just contradicted the hell out of yourself. First he wasn't here for 09-10 then he was? Both are possible. Are you really that dumb?

How do you figure TRD is my God? Where have I made a post praising him? Or are you just talking out of your ass again?

Btw what is a confersation?

My point in the other post was his legs were cut out from beneath him the minute Clausen was drafted.

No, they weren't. He had to face a little "competition," and had his job giftwrapped for him because Fox was nice enough to stick Clausen in as the 3rd string QB for a chunk of camp. If it wasn't Moore's team, are you telling me they were gonna give the reigns to Hunter Cantwell?

It was Moore's team. Just like in '09 it was Jake's team. There has never been a fair QB battle in franchise history with the exception of 2001.

It was not Moore's team. Everyone and their mother knew Clausen was going to be the future. Hurney even said he was "the franchise QB"

It didn't matter what Moore did.

Even if it was a competition in camp, all reports were that he blew Clausen away so don't pull that card. Competition doesn't bother him. When he has no chance no matter what he does, it's a little different.

It was only a matter of time before LeBron was getting in the game, against Fox's wishes.

It was everybodys fault but Matt Moores? Whatever.

No, he played plenty bad in some spots, that's on him.

Have you ever had to do a variance analysis on some kind of forecast?

I've been going through this in preparation for our latest meetings with corporate

Our forecast was great, now it's not so good. If I go to corporate and say well we thought the numbers were great last quarter but it turns out they are going to SUCK they are going to tell me to find out why and probably blast me for not already having that ready for their review. Do a walk down on the variance of Moore's play. What changed? Why all of the sudden does he look worse than before? Was he inflated earlier? Are we too pessimistic now?

That's all I'm doing.

Archived