• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Riley: Don't count out Moore

TheRealDeal

Can't handle pressure?

He had to come in and play while he was a rookie.

He had to step in, and play towards the end of a season, going against top competition, and still played well.

Pretty sure it has already been proven he can handle pressure.

I got to assume at this point, people are saying he can't handle pressure due to how he played at the beginning of last season. Where he put undo pressure upon himself. It wasn't the pressure from the game...but pressure on himself, to try to carry a team when he shouldn't have had to.

and I can find good QBs who didn't throw a TD.

running team, with 1 WR. The 1 WR didn't play. Not hard to figure it out.

LOL....only Peyton or Brady get them to around .500? Only Jimmy Clausen or a David Carr could have gotten them to 2 wins. That team had .500 ish written all over them pending they got average QB play (or even bad - see 2009). Come on, man.....you can't be serious with that kind of spin/garbage. Only Peyton??? LMFAO.

MM help with that he had 5 chances only got 1..

Now here come the excuses train.

seems a bit overboard don't yah think:chillpill:

no he's pretty much a manchild. he baits people in threads, and then bitches to the mods whenever he gets offended by someone

to TRD, now you can admit you're wrong about him being only hurt twice in his career after i fuged up that post.

Can't handle pressure?

He had to come in and play while he was a rookie.

He had to step in, and play towards the end of a season, going against top competition, and still played well.

Pretty sure it has already been proven he can handle pressure.

I got to assume at this point, people are saying he can't handle pressure due to how he played at the beginning of last season. Where he put undo pressure upon himself. It wasn't the pressure from the game...but pressure on himself, to try to carry a team when he shouldn't have had to.

This, especially after the ass kissing Clausen got from everyone you know that had to mess with his psyche. I mean, not the fact that he had to battle another player but just that the guy finally gets a chance after 3 years of Delhomme favoritism and then what do you know.

I am not sure he handles pressure that well. In 2007 and 2009 he was the backup in mop up duty after the season was largely over. He played very well and everyone's hopes were high.

In 2010 he comes in as the starter and all the pressure and he falls apart. he admitted the pressure got to him and he questioned himself too much.

Whether he can handle pressure starting is still up in the air. He really needs a great Qb coach who can mentor him and build his confidence. He has been here for years but really has little more starting than Clausen at this point.

I am not sure he handles pressure that well. In 2007 and 2009 he was the backup in mop up duty after the season was largely over. He played very well and everyone's hopes were high.

In 2010 he comes in as the starter and all the pressure and he falls apart. he admitted the pressure got to him and he questioned himself too much.

Whether he can handle pressure starting is still up in the air. He really needs a great Qb coach who can mentor him and build his confidence. He has been here for years but really has little more starting than Clausen at this point.

This

lakers.gif

Are you saying Riley isn't one of the best coaches in the country? He's literally respected by everyone has a top 10 and usually top 5 coach in the country. He's the best out of getting the most out of the players he has. Anything you say otherwise shows your ignorance for everything non Cam related.

no he's pretty much a manchild. he baits people in threads, and then bitches to the mods whenever he gets offended by someone

to TRD, now you can admit you're wrong about him being only hurt twice in his career after i fuged up that post.

I don't bait anyone. I want this to be a clean board so when people use derogatory terms towards others I would expect the mods to respond.

He broke his leg in 2008 (from a cheap shot) and tore his labrum in 2010. He didn't miss any time in 2010 due to his concussion so I don't think you can use that against him. If anything it shows how tough he is.

Are you saying Riley isn't one of the best coaches in the country? He's literally respected by everyone has a top 10 and usually top 5 coach in the country. He's the best out of getting the most out of the players he has. Anything you say otherwise shows your ignorance for everything non Cam related.

27zx5b8.jpg

funny-animated-gifs-you-are-so-dumb.gif

I don't bait anyone. I want this to be a clean board so when people use derogatory terms towards others I would expect the mods to respond.

post one instance where you vocally reported flaming or complained when it was directed at anybody else but yourself. Prove to me you really care.

He broke his leg in 2008 (from a cheap shot) and tore his labrum in 2010. He didn't miss any time in 2010 due to his concussion so I don't think you can use that against him. If anything it shows how tough he is.

One, cheap shots are something you have to account for anyway in this league, and two, Dan Morgan also had toughness. It doesn't mean he wasn't prone to injury.

Technically, you're right for one that he didn't miss time for the concussion, and I was mistaken when I posted it. But it's still an injury. He still got hurt out there. Just admit it man. He's struggled with injuries.

Archived