• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Cox's (walterfootball) newest mock draft.

JawnyBlaze

http://walterfootball.com/draft2011greg.php

I like his first two picks for us well enough, but after that it all goes down hill. First of all, even though I like the pick, I don't like the comment:

Carolina Panthers: Kenrick Ellis, NT, Hampton

There are not enough plugs to fill all the bullet holes in this boat, but Kenrick Ellis can certainly clog up the running lanes.

Ok, whatever, after 2-14 the team is gonna get poo'd on, it's to be expected I guess, even if they obviously know nothing about the team.

Then he EXPECTS Deangelo to leave in FA? Ok, I won't call that an insane opinion, just a bit far fetched. "Deangelo MIGHT leave in FA" would be a bit more realistic.

However, the next one is truly out there:

Carolina Panthers: Curtis Marsh, CB, Utah State

It appears that Chris Gamble and Richard Marshall will both be gone, which is why LSU's Patrick Peterson was given some consideration with the No. 1 overall pick even though because of the position he plays, that seems unlikely. They currently have no second-round pick and a lot of needs, but will definitely add a corner.

Wait what? Gamble is going somewhere?

Archived