• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jon Beason will go down in history as the greatest Panther ever.

JawnyBlaze

I think he will, if for no other reason then the lack of punching teammates and perceived attitude problems. I love me some Smitty, but Beason has his fire and passion AND makes players around him better.

If being a good samaritan is part of the equation then Beason will jump Smitty on the list, but strictly from a football standpoint, I don't think Beason will be able to overtake Smitty and his triple crown season.

Smitty was the best WR in the game for one season and a top 5 WR for 2-3 seasons. He may not have the consistentcy we will see out of Beason for the duration of his career, but at his peak I truely believe Smith was one of the best receivers to ever play in the NFL... and before I get slammed for that comment, yes... I am a tad biased.

He's Ray Lewis V2 I swear love the heart/fire he plays with either him or Smitty though as far as this topic goes Sad how such a special WR was somewhat wasted with average QB's :(

The whole team was wasted on a bad QB.

^True

Not biased at all with that comment Smitty is so underrated most def been the best Wide outs after Rice retired. Yet the media hyped up Moss and Owens instead smh. He did what he did with average QB's, just imagine him in his prime with an above average to great player behind center scary.

If being a good samaritan is part of the equation then Beason will jump Smitty on the list, but strictly from a football standpoint, I don't think Beason will be able to overtake Smitty and his triple crown season.

Smitty was the best WR in the game for one season and a top 5 WR for 2-3 seasons. He may not have the consistentcy we will see out of Beason for the duration of his career, but at his peak I truely believe Smith was one of the best receivers to ever play in the NFL... and before I get slammed for that comment, yes... I am a tad biased.

too bad Jon Beason's dick is filled with helium...

He'll fuck you up son...

Archived