• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jon Beason will go down in history as the greatest Panther ever.

JawnyBlaze

I got a Beason jersey his rookie year, more motivated by the fact that his first name is the same as mine and his last name is only 1 letter different from mine so I thought it was kinda funny. Glad I hopped on that bandwagon early, even if for the wrong reason :)

I got a Beason jersey his rookie year, more motivated by the fact that his first name is the same as mine and his last name is only 1 letter different from mine so I thought it was kinda funny. Glad I hopped on that bandwagon early, even if for the wrong reason :)

Your name is Jon Geason?

I think he will, if for no other reason then the lack of punching teammates and perceived attitude problems. I love me some Smitty, but Beason has his fire and passion AND makes players around him better.

...and he ALWAYS makes time for fans, I mentioned this before but at every practice I attended he was the only player who went right down the line and signed every autograph, took every picture, etc.

Archived