• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Halo 3

Doc Holiday

I think I'm finally starting to fall in love with this game again, I have always been a huge fan of the series played Halo 2 for well over a year and who knows how many times I went through Halo 1 on co-op, but I have hated the community for the game for a long long time and stopped playing it solely because it, the kids screaming and teens cussing and cracking bad sex jokes though seems to have finally passed in large part at long last, there is still a few but nothing like before, and thank god for that, I'm finally enjoying Halo 3 like I thought I would the first time around.

:party:

Now only if they can get GoW2's online lobby to not take all day and next week to load a game.

After playing the game religiously since halo 1, I've decided today I think I'm going to give the game up.

I'm just way too competitive and never seem to find people to play w/ on the same level as me (timing weapon spawns, communicating everything you see, how to spawn teammates in certain spots when they're dead, etc). Oh, and don't even get me started on all my gamebattle teams.:mad:

After playing the game religiously since halo 1, I've decided today I think I'm going to give the game up.

I'm just way too competitive and never seem to find people to play w/ on the same level as me (timing weapon spawns, communicating everything you see, how to spawn teammates in certain spots when they're dead, etc). Oh, and don't even get me started on all my gamebattle teams.:mad:

You remind me of how I used to play games, I quit doing that stuff after I realized that I wasn't having fun anymore so I said "stats and rankings be damned I'm playing for fun from now on" of course that's easier said then done though, I still ended up getting really competitive on RSV back when it was the only decent FPS on the 360 and my clan was ranked top 5 for a season in MLG's Team Sharpshooter leader board, but that was the last time I've had a high rank in anything.

Archived