• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So I found out...

Zcustom

Congrats man. I saw it on FB too. I'm excited myself. Just picked up this little home made sign at the azalea festival for mines room.

Carolina girls are the best in the world.

Thanks man! How's it going today? I saw she's 1cm and 90%

Congrats man. I saw it on FB too. I'm excited myself. Just picked up this little home made sign at the azalea festival for mines room.

Carolina girls are the best in the world.

fug yeah we are!

and an early congrats to you, daddy!!!

biscuit told me he saw you guys the other night and Mary is just about ready to go, so exciting!! :)

I'm happy for you buddy.

I love having a daughter, and TBH, I find it a little....different, almost easier with my daughter vs. with my son.

With my boy I feel a bit of pressure to role model, teach him to be the right kind of man, etc.

With my daughter it is....protector and comforter stuff. Very sweet.

I love 'em both, it just seems...different somehow.

In a really cool way.

This is so spot on.

Congrats Z!

i've been told i need to "date" my daughter once she gets a little older. that way she knows how a man should treat her once she starts dating for real. just throwin' that out there.

Yes, very yes.

I do date night with my girls. Open doors, pull out chairs, talk respectfully and such. i also tell them that if the guy doesn't act right call myself or one of her brothers and we will go pick her up.

Society needs to go back to old fashioned standards. That's just how I was raised and how I feel.

i've been told i need to "date" my daughter once she gets a little older. that way she knows how a man should treat her once she starts dating for real. just throwin' that out there.

edit: pretty good for the 7900th

Very true and great advice.....I started when my daughter was about 4. She calls it Daddy Day...At least once a week she and I do something together. Simple stuff like a picnic and bike ride in the park, trip to the library, a couple hours at a fishin pond. Simple things that go a long way. No cell phones, no work, no interuptions. It may be only a couple of hours a week but for those couple of hours she gets 100% of my attention.

"The #1 responsibilty of a father is to keep their daughters off the pole because daughters without active fathers become strippers."

The End

Archived