• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Avatar/Title Options

TheRealDeal

:D

If Moore turns his career around (again) and ends up a good quality starter in the NFL (don't care with what team) then I'll be the first to admit I was wrong. I jumped hard onto the Moore bandwagon after '09. Defended him to all my football fan co-workers (I'm the only Panther fan I've met in the military), proclaimed him the final solution to the Panther's QB woes. And then he played like he did in '10. Made me look stupid as fug. I won't make that same mistake again.

But you won't look stupid as *** writing him off after less than a handful of games during the clusterfug that was known as the 2010 season? You wouldn't take a wait and see approach?

You are now risking looking like a dumb fug twice

But you won't look stupid as *** writing him off after less than a handful of games during the clusterfug that was known as the 2010 season? You wouldn't take a wait and see approach?

You are now risking looking like a dumb fug twice

No, I wouldn't look dumb as fug writing him off after his atrocious performances in '10. He had one game that wasn't BAD. Sure, he didn't get a LOT of time on the field, but the majority of the time he got was bad. There's no way to defend Moore even a little without defending Clausen more because at least Clausen has the rookie excuse. What would make me look dumb is turning a blind eye after already getting burned once, not learning from my mistakes.

What was your mistake?

Making a decision about a player based on a few games?

lol no. If it's going to take him years and years and years to develop then his low ceiling isn't worth it. He's been on the team 4 years now. In 4 years, all he has amounted to has been what we saw this past year? No thanks. If we're going to spend at least 5 or 6 years on someone to develop I'd rather it was someone with a higher ceiling.

lol no. If it's going to take him years and years and years to develop then his low ceiling isn't worth it. He's been on the team 4 years now. In 4 years, all he has amounted to has been what we saw this past year? No thanks. If we're going to spend at least 5 or 6 years on someone to develop I'd rather it was someone with a higher ceiling.

So you're saying he can only amount to what he showed in 2010 but not what he showed in 2009?

I'm just confused by your thinking

So you're saying he can only amount to what he showed in 2010 but not what he showed in 2009?

I'm just confused by your thinking

I think he believes 2009 was not all that great and wants to reach for someone who could possibly be better than that (...though frankly what Moore did in 2009 was pretty good).

Archived