• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Avatar/Title Options

TheRealDeal

Never was on a practice squad. I truly appreciate the enthusiasm but you are just barely missing. You'll get it. Don't give up.

You would have known that if you weren't a new Panther fan

I meant next year when he is behind Clausen, Newton, and a vet that is way better than him like Leftwich :p. He is going to be killing the practice squad. ;)

I meant next year when he is behind Clausen, Newton, and a vet that is way better than him. He is going to be killing the practice squad. ;)

He's not eligible. If you weren't new to being an NFL fan and then a Panther fan you would know this.

Admit you went to Auburn, Cam flashed that smile at you, and instantly you got wet but that smile never led to anything more so you began following from a distance and long story short you are here?

He's not eligible. If you weren't new to being an NFL fan and then a Panther fan you would know this.

Admit you went to Auburn, Cam flashed that smile at you, and instantly you got wet but that smile never led to anything more so you began following from a distance and long story short you are here?

Is he not eligible?? he isn't under contract right now because the RFA's aren't official yet or maybe even void.

So if he is a free agent, and seeing as no other team would probably sign him, couldn't we sign him to our practice squad?

Archived