• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

does pat yas have it out for fox?

dpanthersman

Is he a topper or bottom type of reporter?

I try not to be insensitive about guys who are REALLY gay. Who knows about Yas. No one has ever really been confirmed as Yas's boyfriend and without seeing the guy it's difficult to even guess.

I just wish he'd stop taking it out on the fan base, because THATS who he's really messing with. He's not hurting the team or the staff or the front office, they don't care about him. He's just trying to hurt the fanbase because a couple of players (who were probably gay too) ragged on him for being homosexual. It's BS on Yas's personality flaw if you ask me. He should just scream his gayness, welcome all the accolades, and stop trying to upset Panthers fans just because of his bad experience.

I was on the old board and dont remember any of the Yas is gay threads.

doesnt surprise me though

Yeah. Good stuff always gets passed over and is 2nd page in no time. All the dumb poo about how many transposition tags we have though, those lame thread get bumped and bumped :rolleyes5: It's annoying.

Of course it could be that no one really cares that Pay Yas is gay, but still...lol

I try not to be insensitive about guys who are REALLY gay. Who knows about Yas. No one has ever really been confirmed as Yas's boyfriend and without seeing the guy it's difficult to even guess.

I just wish he'd stop taking it out on the fan base, because THATS who he's really messing with. He's not hurting the team or the staff or the front office, they don't care about him. He's just trying to hurt the fanbase because a couple of players (who were probably gay too) ragged on him for being homosexual. It's BS on Yas's personality flaw if you ask me. He should just scream his gayness, welcome all the accolades, and stop trying to upset Panthers fans just because of his bad experience.

yep. pretty much nails yas.

Dumbest thing I've read on this forum since I got here. Thanks for that. I needed a front runner.

*marks down Uptown Bully as yas' lover*

Dude, don't open that can of worms again. Who cares if he's gay, he would be a sucky sportswriter even if he was straight enough to make Hank Hill look brokeback. We don't need to go over the Yas is gay thing again, it's been discussed to death and the board consensus was that we didn't care.

It's the off-season. You can't honestly expect there to be no "Pat Yasinskas is gay" threads. I agree all the new posters claiming to be Pat Yasinskas' boyfriend are a little over the top, but if the guy hammers the team SPECIFICALLY because of his experiences as a homosexual you can't expect it not to be discussed here.

Yeah. Sadly I am. It's weird because basically it's COOL to be gay these days. Yas is fighting it though for whatever reason. Weird though, all the gays think he's hot. To each their own I suppose. Supposedly he started hating the panthers when some of the players found out he was gay and started making fun of him.

that is where you story falls about. there are 5+ gay panthers, i highly doubt they were the ones making fun of him.

that is where you story falls about. there are 5+ gay panthers, i highly doubt they were the ones making fun of him.

I doubt the gay ones were the ones making fun of him. I hold the gay Panthers responsible for his attitude toward the Panthers. They could have spoken up and been leaders and kept their teammates from starting this whole debacle.

well they're not really vocal leaders, even when richardson called on them by name to take a leadership role. a lot of people are just quiet.

I don't blame them. Especially having to live in the south while they're playing for the Panthers. I will say this though, if the gay Panthers players and other well-knowns like Pat Yasinskas were more open about their homosexuality it would go a long way toward gaining more acceptance for them in or region.

Archived