• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Live

TheRealDeal

I'd like to see how many people that are okay with Cam partying had something negative or cynical to say about Clausen when he tweeted or was mentioned doing anything unrelated to football.

The question here is, are those posters racist or simply trying to put up a smoke screen?

I am a member of "Teh Cam Haters!!!!" and even I think this is nothing. His meeting with us is set for April 5th, so he can do whatever he wants for the next two weeks or so for all I care. Now, if he's out partyin' it up on April 4th, that would be a different story.

I am a member of "Teh Cam Haters!!!!" and even I think this is nothing. His meeting with us is set for April 5th, so he can do whatever he wants for the next two weeks or so for all I care. Now, if he's out partyin' it up on April 4th, that would be a different story.

that's my b day and im gonna get cam really drunk.

OMG, a 22 year old partying in nightclubs in Miami! I wonder if he's been known to fornicate and curse as well?

I actually LOL'd when I heard Cerrato say this... Beason goes clubbing in Miami, so I guess it was a mistake to draft him as well.

Does anyone actually care about Cerrato's opinion on anything?

OMG, a 22 year old partying in nightclubs in Miami! I wonder if he's been known to fornicate and curse as well?

I actually LOL'd when I heard Cerrato say this... Beason goes clubbing in Miami, so I guess it was a mistake to draft him as well.

Does anyone actually care about Cerrato's opinion on anything?

The funny thing is how many people missed the sarcasm in this thread and keep responding seriously...

It proved to me multiple points about the Cam Fanboys

The funny thing is how many people missed the sarcasm in this thread and keep responding seriously...

It proved to me multiple points about the Cam Fanboys

There was no sarcasm in this thread, you were hoping you'd get people to take your side and when they saw how ridiculous it was, you backtracked and said it was sarcasm. Classic.

Also Cam doesn't drink or do drugs. So when he's out all he does is hang out with people, dance and hit on women. Notice "on" is between "hit" and "women", as it should be.

Archived