• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So I'm in the Denver Airport..

neverlosethefeeling

On my way to Portland, OR. I walk into the bar to grab a bite before my connection and one of the waitresses is wearing a Panthers lanyard. Pretty cool, if ya ask me.

This airport is meh, though.

Having Charlotte as a home airport is a pretty sweet deal as CLT is much nicer than many US airports. Don't get me started on the crapholes that are IAD and BOS.

Charlotte is great. My company however decides to route me through Atlanta most of the time to save a few bucks so I rarely fly direct anywhere and half the time I could have just driven and gotten there just as fast. So annoying.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• When they literally told Diontae he was the X the day he arrived. Canales scheme is WR1 dependant. I said a few times during the offseason how Evans bailed him out. We don’t have that guy. Canales called 3 plays for Diontae down in the red zone. 1 against Buffalo and 2 against New Orleans. All 3 ended horribly.  Dan then drafted a super raw WR in a very deep WR class. Mitchell and Burton both have been playing well and both bring a speed element we are so badly lacking  Dan proved he doesn’t have a very good understanding of the talent we have on this roster and seems to be even more clueless when it comes to understanding our cap space situation 
    • Nah, he’s the awkward guy who focuses on his hand connecting, no eye contact, but still manages to squeeze before the thumbs meet, resulting in the awkward and nervous finger grab-redo-repeat finger grab sequence, while you’re still waiting for the first sign of eye contact… and then he gives you the nervous laugh, and you follow suit with your WTF was that laugh. 
    • Andy Griffith, Andy Richter, Andy Samberg, Andy Murray... Maybe you are right