• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I met GritsRGreat last night...

Zcustom

Man that place was rockin! I couldn't believe how many little kids were dancing one foot from the stage. They're gonna have ringing ears today!

Hate I didn't have more time to chat, tis the burden of the drummer. While everyone else was talking up chicks etc I was breaking down the damn drums.

Man that place was rockin! I couldn't believe how many little kids were dancing one foot from the stage. They're gonna have ringing ears today!

Hate I didn't have more time to chat, tis the burden of the drummer. While everyone else was talking up chicks etc I was breaking down the damn drums.

Yeah we got there right before you guys hit the stage. I was in the beer line while you guys were getting set up, but i did see the fine FINE long legged female (in the short dress) making the announcements. Holy smokes she had to be in her mid 20's, beautiful babe.

Yeah we got there right before you guys hit the stage. I was in the beer line while you guys were getting set up, but i did see the fine FINE long legged female (in the short dress) making the announcements. Holy smokes she had to be in her mid 20's, beautiful babe.

DUDE!! That chick was SMOKIN!

I literally ran into her 3 times while I was getting my stuff ready behind the stage. She had me thinking bad thoughts and THEN the last time I ran into her she started talking frisky to me. I'd like to bring her home.

lol no, i was there with my daughter in fact..

She had a great time too, loved the music.

:lol:

I can just see that.

"Hi I am the poster known as GrG and this young gal is my, um, er, daughter."

I am glad to hear that Dad and Daughter had fun. All of my kids like any type of music but my 6 yo wil dance and dance until she has blisters.

Way to go, Z!

Archived