• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Your Wonderlic score

Razzy

Well. It's official. Everyone in this thread that took this test and thinks that they actually took the wonderlic test is a complete MORON!

The wonderlic test is more than 50 questions and it is timed. The time provided makes it virtually impossible to finish the test, unless you know how to take it.

There is a very simple technique. Go through all the questions and answer the ones you know immediately, then go back and narrow down the ones you have no idea on and guess, then go to the ones that require math and do those last.

You guys kill me.

The official Wonderlic Test is exactly 50 questions long and has a time limit of 12 minutes.

With only about 15 seconds per question, your strategy is exactly how you should take it. Ensure you get all of the ones you know answered and then work you way back through the harder ones....easiest to hardest.

And, yes.....when I said that I had taken it several times, it was the ful 50 question test. And, I did time it.

Even if you timed it, your score would still likely be higher than if you were taking it for a job or for real. The pressure that it puts you under would be extreme.

That being said, a score below 25 is still pretty bad. These players know they have to take this. If I were a potential draft pick, I would have practiced and gotten help preparing for it.

Archived