• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Your Wonderlic score

Razzy

I have taken this test multiple times over the past several years. I always get interested in it again aroudn the combine when the player's scores are leaked.

I have never scored below a 45.

Now, I will give some credit to the players....it is a whole different ball game (no pun inteded) when you are under pressure to take the test, as compared to taking it for fun while sitting at your computer.

However, scores below 25 are just plain pathetic.

Well. It's official. Everyone in this thread that took this test and thinks that they actually took the wonderlic test is a complete MORON!

The wonderlic test is more than 50 questions and it is timed. The time provided makes it virtually impossible to finish the test, unless you know how to take it.

There is a very simple technique. Go through all the questions and answer the ones you know immediately, then go back and narrow down the ones you have no idea on and guess, then go to the ones that require math and do those last.

You guys kill me.

Well. It's official. Everyone in this thread that took this test and thinks that they actually took the wonderlic test is a complete MORON!

The wonderlic test is more than 50 questions and it is timed. The time provided makes it virtually impossible to finish the test, unless you know how to take it.

There is a very simple technique. Go through all the questions and answer the ones you know immediately, then go back and narrow down the ones you have no idea on and guess, then go to the ones that require math and do those last.

You guys kill me.

I'm sure all of these players go into the test completely blind. None of them has been coached on what to expect, or how to approach the test I'm sure.

You guys kill me.

Not only did I think I was taking the actual wonderlic, but I also thought with my score of 45 that I would be able to play QB for the Panthers. thanks for ruining my day.

Archived