• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Appreciation

TheRealDeal

I like the Huddle, Salty has a mom that Dpantherman fugged, Jase sucks Salty's tiny hairy sack, Boo loves me, I love Boo, Hawk is a go big or go home softball player, and Grits keeps talking about little girls.

So it's a normal day?

Except everyone has fugged Saltys mom (we all smell like curry and BO too)

hey my mom is white :mad:

I thought she was Canadian....

Anyhoo, let's try to get this train back on the track.

First off, congrats TRD on your victory. I miss playing softball and even went to state twice when I played travel ball.

Second, yes, this place can be as entertaining as it can be grating. Myself included.

Overall, I like teh Huddlez and I can see past some of the controversy and back biting that goes on here. It is a much safer place during the off season because when we are not doing good, this place can get pretty bad. Sectarian Violence if you will.

I consider most of you as E friends and if you are ever out my way, I would gladly show you around and try to make sure you enjoy yourselves.

WHen do we start singing Kumbaya? After all, it was invented in the SC area I think....:D

Have a great day, Nutcases.....

I always stop at Sonic when I used to head up to Fresno to watch some of my boys play, that's about it.

If Carolina ever plays in SD again, I will hopefully be moved into my house and we can have a Huddle party.

No one better tell Dpantherman. I swear to God if he comes I'm kicking everyone out.

Archived