• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Appreciation

TheRealDeal

you're gettin soft on me buddy!!

yes, that IS what she said

I'll return to my assholish form soon. It just drains on me after a while because I hate most everyone here but there are some posters I like, mostly in the Lounge.

Once the draft is over and we return to the way it was, without all the new "fans" this place will be better again.

I'll return to my assholish form soon. It just drains on me after a while because I hate most everyone here but there are some posters I like, mostly in the Lounge.

Once the draft is over and we return to the way it was, without all the new "fans" this place will be better again.

:frown5:

As to my softball game last night, I went 3-5 (all singles) and we won our first game of the season 9-2 (pathetic for a men's softball league) but it was a good boost for morale.

I also played shortstop and had some nice plays if I might add.

It should be noted that the team we played was 0-3 and was clearly worse than we are so I don't expect to win many more games. To give you a highlight of how bad we are overall, we had 2 guys strikeout 3 times, which is almost unheard of. Striking out once you buy a 30 pack, we couldn't even come up with a rule for 6 strikeouts between 2 people.

strikeouts are certainly a bad bad thing...although, I have to admit, I've had my share. I was typically the guy that would always be swinging for the fence each time! Good news is, typically I had more over the fence than I did strike outs!!!

Archived