• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Appreciation

TheRealDeal

I just have to say my thanks that the Huddle exists. I can say I spend more time in the Lounge and other forums than I do in Outlook at work. If I didn't have the Huddle, I don't know what I'd do.

At work the first thing I do is pop open:

My email

The Huddle

Cagepotato

MMA Fighting

ESPN

Usually in that order. The other websites get boring after a while because I don't post on those forums but this website usually keeps me entertained all day.

There are some slow days which make me angry but usually you guys do a good job.

To all of you that post, especially in the lounge, a big thanks to you!

/Sappiness

Not that I know of but it's possible.

I'm out for now. Company softball game starts in 45 mins. My first game of the season. So far the team has scored 5 runs and given up 35. Considering we are a company of 90% software engineers, it's not too bad but they figured they needed to add some athletes from the finance department. They NEED me. I will update with stats tonight/tomorrow.

Not that I know of but it's possible.

I'm out for now. Company softball game starts in 45 mins. My first game of the season. So far the team has scored 5 runs and given up 35. Considering we are a company of 90% software engineers, it's not too bad but they figured they needed to add some athletes from the finance department. They NEED me. I will update with stats tonight/tomorrow.

Love softball, haven't played in a while but i did coach my daughters

team for four seasons. I miss it.

Archived