• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mallet Wonderlic

TheRealDeal

BTW TRD I basically agree with you.

But if I knew that all of Cam's allegations were true and all of Mallett's allegations were true I would still take Cam (if I had to choose) because if you are addicted to coke you can forget about it. He would have no chance. It is to consuming.

BTW TRD I basically agree with you.

But if I knew that all of Cam's allegations were true and all of Mallett's allegations were true I would still take Cam (if I had to choose) because if you are addicted to coke you can forget about it. He would have no chance. It is to consuming.

Agreed

Vince got a 6... Thats pretty concerning.

I know we have one player on roster that scored only a 9 (Gamble, I think) but the prior staff didn't put much stock in those things.

Based on stuff they've said, I suspect the current staff does put a premium on intelligence. Whether they consider the Wonderlic a reliable indicator though? Unknown.

Honestly I don't think our FO or our staff really care about the wonderlic all that much. They will scrutinize a guys intelligence more off of what they think and how a prospect performs in the interview process.

They won't completely discount it but I would be surprised if they put too much stock into it.

Good job ignoring the posts refuting yours TRD. You are doing a great job following the path of your mentor.

You guys ought to contact the Gangland producers and ask if you can be featured.

"The Anti-Cam, I Don't Want To Draft Him But Not Because He Is Black, Don't Make A Joke About Any Player Other Than Cam Or You're A Disloyal Panther Fan, Strawmen Building, I'll Ignore Your Posts To Maintain The World As I Know It, Internet Tough Guy Gang."

Known by the tattoos of smokescreens on their necks.

It's because you aren't worth responding too. I thought I had agreed with you in the past and when I realized I had you confused with someone else and I don't care about you or what you think, there was no reason to "dispute" your rambling, idiotic post.

You are a nobody. You don't deserve my response, I'm disgusted with myself for even writing this.

Honestly I don't think our FO or our staff really care about the wonderlic all that much. They will scrutinize a guys intelligence more off of what they think and how a prospect performs in the interview process.

They won't completely discount it but I would be surprised if they put too much stock into it.

Considering he is a first time head coach, what would you base this on?

It's because you aren't worth responding too. I thought I had agreed with you in the past and when I realized I had you confused with someone else and I don't care about you or what you think, there was no reason to "dispute" your rambling, idiotic post.

You are a nobody. You don't deserve my response, I'm disgusted with myself for even writing this.

Being that you acknowledged that you often confuse things. That disgust wasn't for writing to me, it's that lingering suppression of gayness that you've been hiding.

Another internet genius move, get beat an argument you started with a personal insult and then say you didn't want to respond because the other person is stupid. I bet you were the captain of the summer school kindergarten debate team with that mastery skill.

LOL, do you guys email each other a 'book of knowledge' for internet arguing gangs? Like f*cking crips and sh*t. F*ck you TURD. Post back when you find a wi-fi signal somewhere else other than your usual comfy spot on Mr. Scot's ball sack. F*cking internet gangsters.

You didn't respond because each point you tried to make was invalid and moot, so keep showing how much you don't care you piece of sh*t cocks*cker. You guys keep talking sh*t and insult people and then bail out when someone respectfully and intelligently replies back and successfully disputes your argument, so maybe you can understand this DOWN on your level of sh*t talk.

F*ck you, and if you can't talk reasonably and have an intelligent exchange then quit provoking people. B*tch.

Archived