• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mallet Wonderlic

TheRealDeal

because the game has changed tremendously in the past 10 years to favor a smart QB and with less emphasis on the run game. you need a smart kid under center that can think quickly nowadays.

He doesnt have to be book smart, he just needs to know the game and be a student. Just because a guy scores high on the wonderlic doesnt mean poo look at all the QB that scored the highest. Most of them suck

Maybe he isn't as dumb as everyone thinks. Any word on Cam's yet? Does this matter to you at all to sway those that don't like Mallet?

I will be honest and admit that, yes, I am surprised he scored a 26.

He will probably come off the board in the first half of the 1st round if the other stuff turns out to be just rumors.

Someone asked about a tweet to Newton. Per Nick Fairley, Newton does not have a Twitter account.

Tom Brady isn't exactly a track star.

Slow-footedness doesn't worry me if a guy can read a defense fast enough to get the ball out of his hands before rushers get to him.

If you look up the stats, you'll find the "statues" tend to take fewer sacks than the runners.

There are reasons I don't want Mallett, but that isn't one of them.

and that was my whole point. it's a copycat league and most teams prefer big pocket statues. this is for the other 2 cats that responded as well. you guys assumed wrong.

Read. (with a long e)

Or you can keep drawing imaginary lines and acting like your internet role model.

Thanks.

I'm not drawing the lines. When you put a picture of a player not on the panthers in any part of your online appearance, you draw the line.

You love Cam Newton. You want us to draft Cam, no reason to deny it.

I just find it funny how SOME of the Newton supporters are in the Mallet threads keeping alive the drug stuff when they got so offended with the Cam stuff, stuff that was actually real. It makes sense though since those perceived drug issues are the only thing keeping Mallet from going ahead of Cam.

People most certainly thought Mallett would end up with a SINGLE DIGIT wonderlic, because they thought he was stupid. Seriously. Those were what people were saying about him only a few weeks before the Combine.

In all honesty, Mallett is looking better and better. I don't want him at #1 by any stretch but I would not be surprised if in a couple years we're talking about Mallett as the best QB in this draft...

In all honesty, Mallett is looking better and better. I don't want him at #1 by any stretch but I would not be surprised if in a couple years we're talking about Mallett as the best QB in this draft...

The only way he isn't the best QB in this draft is IF he is on drugs, which has shown zero evidence to be true.

I'm not drawing the lines. When you put a picture of a player not on the panthers in any part of your online appearance, you draw the line.

You love Cam Newton. You want us to draft Cam, no reason to deny it.

I just find it funny how SOME of the Newton supporters are in the Mallet threads keeping alive the drug stuff when they got so offended with the Cam stuff, stuff that was actually real. It makes sense though since those perceived drug issues are the only thing keeping Mallet from going ahead of Cam.

Same way Cam Haters like like bringing up allegations that havent been proved on Cam. I was just joking but you are sensitive when it comes to Cam for some reason. Sure the drug reason is the only reason the guy the went undefeated, won a championship, heisman and davey award and had the highest QB rating is ahead of him, absolutely

Archived