• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mallet Wonderlic

TheRealDeal

yeah because how many qbs in the league are big statues.

There is more to being a QB than just being mobile.

It is possible but I don't think likely. But I do see a situation where Mallett is off the board by 10 or 12.

Anything could happen.

Cam's upside IMO is higher than Mallett which is why he will likely go higher.

I don't think he comes off sooner than Cam either although you could make the argument he should. Nearly everyone is in agreement that he is the best QB coming out and only needs to work on his pocket presence and will be fine (barring a mental breakdown) so I think it could be possible that a team in need of a starter sooner rather than later will take a chance on him if the off field stuff checks out.

Wonderlic doesnt matter to me. If someone cant read or write but has played QB since age 3 and eats, sleeps, and sh*ts knowledge of the game I'd take him over someone that scores a 50. Not one question on the test is about reading defenses or football period. who cares

name 1 QB over the past 10 years who scored under a 25 and won the super bowl

^Cam Fanboys Unite!

So jokes make one a fan of someone over another?

Great observation TURD, I meant TRD.

Watch this...

I bet Cam made a 25 or higher on his Wonderlic as well, but they will deduct 5 points because he completed it on a stolen scantron.

EDIT: And once again, I'm not a Cam Fan, I'm a Panther fan who happens to think Cam is the best pick for us. If he goes to another team I more than likely won't give a poo about him.

Archived