• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mallet Wonderlic

TheRealDeal

Wonderlic doesnt matter to me. If someone cant read or write but has played QB since age 3 and eats, sleeps, and sh*ts knowledge of the game I'd take him over someone that scores a 50. Not one question on the test is about reading defenses or football period. who cares

Wonderlic doesnt matter to me. If someone cant read or write but has played QB since age 3 and eats, sleeps, and sh*ts knowledge of the game I'd take him over someone that scores a 50. Not one question on the test is about reading defenses or football period. who cares

Well it seems most people here and around the football world thought Mallet was a semi retard and that deterred them from liking him.

Did you hold that opinion of him and do you still?

Well it seems most people here and around the football world thought Mallet was a semi retard and that deterred them from liking him.

I don't think people thought he was a retard as much as they did that he just comes off as an asshole.

I really like him. My only fear with him is he comes off as a Jeff George type. Probably not fair but just some of his comments to the media and stuff.

But the talent is there. He can make throws that some NFL QBs can't even throw.

I never met him so I never wondered about how smart he was. I've never heard the media question his intelligence or ability to read defense, but I heard he likes to go on skiing trips(cocaine use) and has a great arm. Hope he's not like the guy from the "The Last Boy Scout", if he is atleast he'd move the chains;)

Is he possibly taken ahead of Cam pending Cam's Wonderlic score?

It is possible but I don't think likely. But I do see a situation where Mallett is off the board by 10 or 12.

Anything could happen.

Cam's upside IMO is higher than Mallett which is why he will likely go higher.

yeah because how many qbs in the league are big statues.

Tom Brady isn't exactly a track star.

Slow-footedness doesn't worry me if a guy can read a defense fast enough to get the ball out of his hands before rushers get to him.

If you look up the stats, you'll find the "statues" tend to take fewer sacks than the runners.

There are reasons I don't want Mallett, but that isn't one of them.

Archived