• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

walter's 2011 power rankings - Panthers aren't the worst!

JawnyBlaze

yeah but how long ago was that? get over it.dont call yourself a pro but then put out something unprofessional.

Vick was a professional dog killer.

He wasn't poor or a misquided kid. He was an adult who chose to kill dogs for his amusement. Screw him and anyone who defends that POS

If Smith is worth a 3rd to 4th to someone else and Williams is worth a 2nd rounder, then I perfectly understand why we are keeping them. To us they are still valuable members of the team. If we can't get enough value for them on the open market then we need to keep them since they are more valuable to us than they are to someone else.

he did grow up around dog fighting so he was a misguided kid. it's pretty big in VA and in other southern states. screw me and f me you guys stop being E-thugs. this man lost MILLIONS of dollars and spent 2 years in jail he has paid his debt to society.

get over it.

yeah but how long ago was that? get over it.dont call yourself a pro but then put out something unprofessional.

nah. Vick will ALWAYS be a convicted felon. No one needs to get over anything. Vick is the one responsible for what he did and he has to accept the fact he can't erase it and that people will never forget it.

LOL at Vick haters still furious as ever I don't know how many dog fighting vs chicken fighting vs dear hunting debates I've gotten into over the years over that issue. He did his time now he's back in the league trying to feed his family move the hell on already peta/haters.

he did grow up around dog fighting so he was a misguided kid. it's pretty big in VA and in other southern states. screw me and f me you guys stop being E-thugs. this man lost MILLIONS of dollars and spent 2 years in jail he has paid his debt to society.

get over it.

the man lost millions and did 2 yrs b/c of his actions. If his name wasn't Vick and he hadn't gotten the plea deal he got.....his ass could easily still be in jail.

The man will always be a dog killer. No point in getting mad at those pointing out a fact. Get over the fact he will always be tied to his crimes.

nah. Vick will ALWAYS be a convicted felon. No one needs to get over anything. Vick is the one responsible for what he did and he has to accept the fact he can't erase it and that people will never forget it.

and he has accepted what he did. spending 2 years in jail will cause that.

and he has accepted what he did. spending 2 years in jail will cause that.

yeah, and the Vick nuthuggers need to accept the fact he will always be tied to his disugsting crimes. He will always be a convicted felon. People don't have to act like his crimes are forgetton about b/c he is back throwing a football.

the man lost millions and did 2 yrs b/c of his actions. If his name wasn't Vick and he hadn't gotten the plea deal he got.....his ass could easily still be in jail.

The man will always be a dog killer. No point in getting mad at those pointing out a fact. Get over the fact he will always be tied to his crimes.

not mad chief just dont get why you call yourself running a professional site, but then looses credit by calling a man out of his name. and his name got him into more trouble then anything, i remember a random guy was charged for the same thing around the ATL area and got a year probation.

not to mention the guy that snitch only did a couple of months in jail.

yeah, and the Vick nuthuggers need to accept the fact he will always be tied to his disugsting crimes. He will always be a convicted felon. People don't have to act like his crimes are forgetton about b/c he is back throwing a football.

so now im a vick nuthugger? he did the crime and the time move on.

Archived